

Jeremy thought it would be a good idea to celebrate Valentine's a little early and go to San Francisco since I 've never been there. So we took off for the weekend. We were lucky enough that there was a break in the weather and have a little bit of sunshine. You name it we pretty much went to every spot in San Francisco: Fisherman's wharf, had the best clam chowder @ Cafe Eight, saw and drove down Lombard Street, had dinner at this yummy italian place called Cafe Zoetrope and even did a little wine tasting there, took a little stroll thru the Japanese Tea Garden, drove and walked on the Golden Gate Bridge, checked out Haight Ashbury which was lots of fun and had lunch at CHA CHA CHA which let me say great atmosphere/delicious food, saw the palace of fine arts, saw Alcatraz from pier 39, got to take part in the chinese new year celebration down Chinatown and much more. I have to say I enjoyed my trip to SF. It was a good early Valentine's weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment