It's been a while but been really busy. Mom and brother moved into a new place right around the corner from us. She's finally settled into her new cozy place. They both like it. Nothing like having mom's traditional dinners once in a while. So tasty. I could say Jeremy and I are pretty spolied.
Grandma passed away on Christmas Day. It was hard letting her go but she's now in a better place. She was one of a kind. She was really happy to see me get married and know I married a wonderful husband. R.I.P abuelita chuy.
I finally got back to working. I'm currently working for a Neurolist in Newport Beach. I have to say I really love going to work everyday. I also get to learn about new things everyday and as Dr. Montano says "you sure get a free consultation when u have a migraine" yeahp when it comes to having a migraine no need to go out and see my neurologist lol!
Jeremy is doing good as well thankfully he's been ok with his job which keeps him pretty busy. So usually we just take our time alone cuddling on the couch staying in and watching movies...
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment