Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

2+1= 3


I began feeling some abdominal cramping but at the same time something told me to take a pregnancy test so i did. I went ahead and did a dual test to confirm. OMG, we're pregnant! We went to memorial prompt care to confirm as well to see why i was having the cramping and well they confirmed i was pregnant and usually cramping is normal due to the uterus expanding. I wanted to wait till the 12th week to share my news but my husband just can't keep a secret and has shared our news, so I wanted to share the news so no one feels left out because we didn't tell them. We are about 7 weeks and well still at that critical stage. We have our first appt. March 3rd with OB.
I actually went to hoag's ER last Monday due to my horrible cramping and well they found I had a UTI. Jeremy got to see our little one as they did an ultrasound and it seems to be in the correct place and well with a good heartbeat so we'll just have to wait till our appt. with ob. For now they said to rest, take tynelol if cramping cont. and as long as I'm not bleeding things are ok. Wow this is one heck of experience but very excited. I think grandma Chuy probably had something to do with it. God bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment